A $1000 Digital Media Scholarship
Techtyche aims to connect you with the best technology and make your life easier. We do this by reviewing various technology products and helping users/industries pick out the best ones based on their needs.
As a digital media company we understand the power of content and how it can help to make our lives better. The ability to express ourselves through written content has been completely revolutionized by the digital world.
Keeping in mind the aforementioned, we have launched the “Techtyche Digital Media Scholarship”
This scholarship is valued at 1000 USD and is meant for all high school, trade school, college or university students who have interest in “Digital Media”.
The winner will be announced on our website along with his name, institution and short bio.
Please follow the given instructions.
- Article Topic: Digital Media
- Minimum word limit is 1000 words
- There should be no plagiarism and the content should be original
- The article must be saved in Word Format with proper formatting
- Proper references should be made where necessary
Applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Must be a high school, trade school, college or university student
- Must have proper proof of enrollment at the institution
- Command on English language
- Ability to produce great content for the topic, “Digital Media”
If you meet the aforementioned criteria, then please feel free to apply.
How to Apply?
Please email your submissions at email@example.com
Take care of the following.
Subject of Email
Techtyche Digital Media Scholarship Submission – <Initials of your name>.
Example: Techtyche Digital Media Scholarship – SSA
Body of the Email
- Full name
- Short bio
- Professional high resolution head shot
- Word file containing the article
- PDF of the article
- Proof of enrollment at your respective institution showing your name clearly (University card, College card etc.)
Once you have everything completed, please send your submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st December 2017.
Note: We will not entertain any submissions after 31st December 2017.
The winner will be announced once we have reviewed all the submissions. The tentative date to announce the winner will be shared within three weeks of submission deadline on the same website page.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our scholarships department at email@example.com